Admission to the Honors Program is competitive. In order to be considered for admission, you must:
- Be admitted to Concordia University as a full-time student leading to a BA degree. You can apply online.
- Have a minimum high school GPA of 3.65 on a 4.00 scale.
- Achieve a combined SAT score of 1240 or ACT composite score of 26.
Required Honors Application Materials
To apply to the Honors Program, please submit the following items:
- A copy of your high school (and college, if applicable) transcripts.
- Two letters of recommendation from teachers who have had you as a student. You only need to submit one letter if the recommendation you submitted for your undergraduate application to Concordia was written by a teacher.
- A detailed essay answering the questions outlined on this page.
Once all of the above items are received, students will be notified of their status by their Admission Counselor.
For more information, or to ask a question, contact Erin Mueller, Honors Program Director, by email or by calling 503-493-6429.