Choose ONE of the six essay topics below:
- Describe a challenging situation you have had and what steps you have taken to overcome it.
- Describe your leadership ability, how you are currently using it, and how you will implement those abilities on Concordia’s campus.
- Describe yourself and your reasons for applying to Concordia, a private, Christian university.
- How will your major prepare you for a career? Describe how you will use your education at Concordia to pursue your dreams.
- Please respond to a local, national, or international issue that has prompted you to take action on a personal level.
- Please respond to the statement by Aristotle: “It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.”
Freshman Honor Students
Honors students are required to submit a 1000 word essay. Please see the Honors Requirements page.