Concordia University has a rolling admission process. However, applications submitted by the following dates are given priority for Fall Semester admission:
- Early Action Deadline: November 15
- Priority Deadline 1: December 15
- Priority Deadline 2: January 15
- New – Priority Deadline 3: March 1
- Rolling Admission begins March 2
The Freshman Advantage Nursing Program is the only exception to these deadlines. Nursing applicants should review the Freshman Advantage schedule.
Application deadlines for Spring Semester admission are as follows:
- Spring Semester — Priority Deadline: December 15
- Summer Semester — Priority Deadline: March 1
Ready to apply? Here’s what you need to submit:
- Application: Apply online for free. You may also apply for free through the Common Application.
- Official transcripts: Request official transcripts of academic coursework completed to date. Your final transcripts will also be required upon graduation. Concordia grants credits for Advanced Placement (AP) scores of three or higher, and recognizes the International Baccalaureate (IB) program for higher-level (HL) exams. Find out more information about International Baccalaureate and Advanced Placement standing credits.
- Test scores: Submit either SAT or ACT scores. The Concordia University code numbers for the tests are: SAT 4079; ACT 3458.
Once you submit these three items, your application will be reviewed by the Office of Admission. Any students who do not meet our minimum criteria for admission may be asked to submit a written essay or letters of recommendation.
After an initial review of your application is conducted, any students who do not meet our minimum criteria for admission will be asked to fulfill these additional requirements:
- Written Essay: You may choose from these three options:
- Letters of Recommendation: You may choose up to two references to send letters of recommendation on your behalf, using this downloadable recommendation form.