Please consult the Concordia University catalog for the specific requirements of your degree at Concordia University. The courses listed in the transfer guides below are the transfer equivalencies or guidelines for bringing coursework into Concordia University from other colleges and universities. The guides are not intended to be a comprehensive listing of the courses required for a particular program. If you are having trouble locating a course to transfer, our admission counselors are happy to answer your questions.

Choose your college below to find out what the transfer equivalency guidelines are:

Transfer guides by program

Transferring with an associate degree

Although Concordia University does not require an associate degree from transfer applicants, the associate degrees from Oregon, Washington, and California provide an easy transition to Concordia University. The associate degrees listed below fulfill most of our lower-division, general education requirements, depending on your major:

  • Oregon: Associates of Arts, Oregon Transfer Degree (AAOT)
  • Oregon: Associate of Science, Oregon Transfer in Business (ASOTB)
  • Washington: Associates degrees, Direct Transfer Agreements (DTA)
  • Washington: Washington Transfer Associates of Arts (WTAA)
  • California: Intersegmental General Education Transfer Curriculum (IGETC)

Additionally, Concordia has a full list of articulation agreements with regional community colleges that allow block transfers into certain programs.

Notes: If transferring into Concordia’s elementary education program, look for alternative requirements marked “Elem. Ed.” Nursing students should follow the Nursing admission requirements. Adults with significant work experience should review the Degree Completion admission requirements for eligibility.

Become a Cavalier! Submit your application for enrollment today.