Please submit the following application materials:
- Online application
- Official transcripts demonstrating completion of a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university. (In-progress transcripts must document current coursework.)
Note: If you are submitting transcripts from an institution outside of the United States you will need a document-by-document evaluation completed by one of our transcript evaluation partners.
- Proof of English proficiency: A score of 80 (Internet-based) or 550 (paper-based) on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) that is no more than two years old is required.
Exception: International students whose undergraduate education took place in Australia, Canada (English-speaking provinces), the United Kingdom, Ireland, New Zealand, or the U.S. are exempt from this requirement. Students born in one of these countries yet educated elsewhere are still required to satisfy the English proficiency requirement.
- Detailed résumé that demonstrates at least two years of work experience. Please include all relevant salaried and volunteer experiences, with dates).
- Letter of Intent (one to two pages) that explains
- How earning an MBA will assist you in achieving your professional goals.
- Why you feel you will be successful in the program.
- What you think your biggest challenges will be in pursuing your MBA.
- An interview with the program director may be required.
Once you are admitted and have made your tuition deposit you will be asked to submit the following:
- Copy of passport
- Statement of Financial Guarantee form (PDF)
- International Health History form (PDF)
- Certificate of Immunization form (PDF)
- Home address, phone number, and email
- Proof of valid health insurance [WD2] is required before enrolling in classes at Concordia University.
- SEVIS Transfer Form (PDF) (for those transferring from a U.S. school)
If you are transferring a visa from another school within the United States, send a copy of your current I-20 and the U.S. Transfer Information form (PDF) signed by the International Student Advisor at that school.
Scan and email to: email@example.com
Fax to: +1 503-280-8531
The Office of Admission
2811 NE Holman St.
Portland, OR 97211-6099
Please contact Maya Hoffman, Assistant Director of International Admission by emailing or calling +1 503-493-6548.