At this time, international students can only take the program online from their home country. If you have questions please contact Maya Hoffman.
- Online application
- Official transcripts demonstrating completion of a baccalaureate degree from a regionally-accredited college or university.
Note: If you are submitting transcripts from an institution outside of the United States you will need a course-by-course evaluation completed by one of our transcript evaluation partners.
- Detailed résumé that demonstrates at least two years of work experience. Please include all relevant salaried and volunteer experiences, with dates).
- Letter of Intent (not more than 750 words) explaining why you want to earn a doctorate degree, why you are choosing Concordia University-Portland, your commitment to complete the degree, and your plan to ensure you have the time and resources to be successful. Read additional Letter of Intent guidelines and details.
- Example of original, scholarly writing from graduate-level work that demonstrates your best scholarly writing. Read additional scholarly writing sample guidelines and details.
- An Interview with the program director may be required.
Please choose one of the following methods:
- Scan and email to: email@example.com
- Fax to: +1 503-280-8531
- Mail to:
The Office of Admission
2811 NE Holman St.
Portland, OR 97211-6099
Please contact Maya Hoffman, Assistant Director of International Admission by emailing or calling +1 503-493-6548.