Housing and Dining Fees
2018-2019 Academic Year
|Elizabeth, Weber, Neils||Per Semester|
|Triple Room (Weber)||$2520|
|East 2-Bedroom Apartment||$2935|
|East 4-Bedroom Apartment||$2935|
|Concordia Place 1-Bedroom||$3595|
|Concordia Place 2-Bedroom||$3335|
|Concordia Place 3-Bedroom||$3335|
|Concordia Place 4-Bedroom||$3335|
Residence Hall Damage Deposit (refundable): $250 per year
K Street Apartment Damage Deposit (refundable): $500
Campus Housing fee includes a student-assessed fee of $30 per semester for Residence Life activities and programs. Requests to cancel housing contract after it is signed must be received in writing by the housing coordinator in Student Services by the following deadlines for the academic year. Cancellation of the contract by April 30th will result in a $250 cancellation fee. Cancellation on or after May 1st will result in the student being responsible for the entire room charges for the contracted semesters (fall and spring semesters).
Campus Dining Services
- Cavalier Plan: $2830 ($2930 in Buying Power)
- Advantage Plan: $2685 ($2735 in Buying Power)
- Navy Plan: $2295 ($2180 in Buying Power)
- Apartment Plan: $1360 ($1360 in Buying Power) – This plan is the minimum requirement for sophomores under 21 in apartments. It is available to all others in apartments as well as commuters.
- Commuter Plan: $500 ($540 in Buying Power) – This plan is only available to commuter students and juniors/seniors living in apartment housing.
Traditional hall resident students under 21 must purchase a full meal plan each semester. Full meal plans include the Cavalier, Advantage, and Navy Plans. Sophomores under 21 living in an apartment must purchase the Apartment Meal Plan at a minimum.
Off-campus students and students living in campus apartments may purchase full meal plans through Student Services. Refer to the program brochure or our website for details.
Housing Questions? Email us or call 503-280-8512.